INNOVATION, RELIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
Standards & Compliance
We have an enviable reputation for quality and reliability and we will do whatever it takes to protect this long standing reputation.
The EUROGULF Quality Policy
We, the stakeholders (top management and employees) of EUROGULF TRANSFORMER FZE are fully committed to provide and maintain Quality Products and Service to our customers.
This commits us to following requirements:
- Providing Transformers of consistent premium quality conforming to ISO 9001:2015 International Standard.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing quality and reliable service that meets the needs and exceeds the expectations of customer by providing value added services.
- Strive to satisfy applicable requirements.
- Adherence to legal requirements, regulations and contractual obligations.
- Updating and monitoring the Quality Management System with the view of continually improving it.
- Ensure effective communication, both internal and external, to ensure a program of continual quality improvement.
- Engage our employees to set measurable objectives and targets for QMS, revise objectives through regular review, audit and monitoring its performances.
- Provide training to all the employees to enhance their competency and professionalism.
Compliance of the above by all of us, will ultimately lead to maintain and achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction by means of globally accepted standards.
We operate under very strict Quality, Health and Safety, and Environmental Management Systems with all our products being designed, manufactured and/or tested to Regional or International Standards.
Quality Management Systems
We have been certified to ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management Systems since 2007. Our Quality Management System is integral to all areas of our business, including design reviews, use of approved materials, equipment specification, process controls, procedures, and standard work instructions. Internal and external audits, performance assessment and reviews are a regular part of our Quality Management System.
Health & Safety Management System
Everyday, our goal is to ensure that all employees, contractors and visitors go home safely at the end of their working day. We comply with the relevant and current Health and Safety legislation and industry standards and are certified to ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 in addition to the ISO 9001:2008 certification mentioned above. Our processes are proactively reviewed to eliminate and minimise risks.
We at Eurogulf Transformer FZE are committed to design, manufacture, serve and supply the best quality transformers to meet and exceed customer requirements. Our goal is to be a leader by continually upgrading our processes and skill sets.
In addition to Quality and Health & Safety, EUROGULF designs and manufacture all transformers according to the latest regional and/or International Standards including but not limited to CESI and KEMA.
We keep up to date with the latest industry standards and practices by being involved in standard committees and activities. This enables our team to deliver the advice, leadership and expertise our customers expect from product design through to commissioning and in service conditions.
The EUROGULF HSE Policy
Eurogulf Transformer is strongly committed to providing a safe and healthy place for its employees, customers and other stakeholders; and protecting the environment and natural resources.
- Ensure that everyone understands our policy on Environmental and Health & Safety.
- Include a commitment to prevention of injury and ill health and continuous improvement in EMS and OHSAS management and performance.
- Provide adequate control of Environmental and Health & Safety risks arising from our work activities.
- Consult with Employees on all matters of Environmental and Health & Safety.
- Provide and maintain safety at work and equipment.
- Ensure safe handling of chemicals and substances.
- Ensure that an employee and others acting on behalf of the company are competent to do their tasks, by providing adequate instruction, training, information and supervision.
- Ensure Compliances with relevant legal requirements as minimum standard.
- Regularly review the system to identify strengths and areas of improvement.
- Improve operational performances leading to prevention of pollution in air, water and land.
- Enforce firmly and aggressively Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) program through line superiors to prevent injury and ill health.
- Ensure that all wastes are disposed by of by a fully authorized wastes disposal contractor.
- Brief the staff on matters related to the environment, which may be affected by the works.
Click Here to View some of our Type Test Certificates